Trading Course in Market Profile
MARKET PROFILE TRADING COURSE
$795 (After publication price will be $995)
Now available for Preorder
This "home study" course is designed to allow you to study the principles and methods used in Auction Market Theory as depicted by the Market Profile chart. Included will be how to develop a strategy with tactical entries and good trade management.
The course is divided into four parts. You will receive four separate manuals that address each of the parts. After you have completed each part you will receive an online session with Joe Mertes to ask questions, review your work and be sure you have a good understanding of the material before moving on to the next part. You will also receive two additional private sessions to cover any material or subjects you wish.
As part of your course you will receive the following:
- All four manuals covering all of the material you need to develop a career using Market Profile.
- Six private online sessions with Joe Mertes to review material, ask questions and discuss trade strategy & tactics.
- Six month subscription to The Markets in Development Newsletter.
- Six month subscription to The Journal of Trading & Investing.
- Six months of email support for the course.
- Free access to our online chat room that is only accessed by our Mentoring Clients
By the end of the course you should be able to accomplish the following:
- Understand how to develop a trading career.
- Analyze all markets in all timeframes through the use of the Market Profile chart
- Use market internals to determine the direction of the markets.
- Develop a strategy for each market you trade
- Execute tactically.
- Evaluate good reward to risk trades.
- Establish good money management principles.
- Evaluate risk.
- Trade in multiple timeframes using different instruments.
- Learn how to control your own psychology and behavior.
- Develop a sound plan for success and control of your trading career.
"I finished both Part 1 & 2. I have to tell you that this is one excellent course you've put together. Out of all the books, videos, etc on Market Profile that I've gone through this is by far the best material I've come across. I followed your instructions in the manual for the ES and the chart clearly defined where the battle lines were for the last two days. I'm simply impressed". Gary
For a limited time the Course is available for preorder at the reduced trate of $795. This is $200 off the regular price of $995.
To order click "Add to Cart" below