The Private Mentoring Program is designed to enhance the client's understanding of Auction Market Theory as depicted in the Market Profile graphic and to develop a sound, professional approach to the business of trading and investing. Our clients learn how to interpret the Market Profile chart in multiple timeframes and then apply that strategy to any market on any timeframe. The Program lasts approximately three months, and includes daily review of the client's trade planning, execution, and trade management.
Through the development of a sound business approach to trading and investing, clients have increased their performance dramatically. Adding together a well prepared business plan and the methodology that includes the Market Profile(tm) chart gives the trader a higher probability of success. Career development is the goal of the mentoring program.
- Developing areas of good trade location from the development of "Profile" charts.
- Understanding where value has been found and were "unfair" prices are.
- Learn how to interpret information that comes from the market.
- Interpret the market internals to see strength and weakness in the market.
- Learn how to develop a strategy for each day in various markets.
- Tactical executions and stop management.
- Develop a sound money management plan.
- Understand how to evaluate risk and reward in trades.
- Trade in multiple timeframes.
- Learn how to establish goals and objectives that can be achieved.
- Prepare a professional business plan.
- Review of trade performance
The Mentoring Program is provided in the Joseph James Consulting, LLC Online Conference Room where we are able to display, interact and work individually with our clients in developing their business plan and trade plan. We promote a truly professional strategy toward this very competitive business.
Because we can only handle a limited number of Private Clients at any one time, please contact us for the next available beginning time and for pricing.
Or call 704.892.2537
"That was an excellent first meeting and session. I feel confidence that by the time we completed the course, I will be on my way to be in the 5% side instead of the 95% side." - Vicky
"He has been teaching the Market profile methodology in a very effective way. Joe taught me how to do the end of the day market analysis, how to come up with a strategy for the following day, how to use the strategy to identify good trade locations, evaluate the reward to risk ratio, use proper tactical entry, use stop and trade management techniques." - Raj